Dakota Digital Universal 5″ Round VHX Instrument VHX-1020
Universal 5″ Round VHX Instrument
Universal 5″ Round VHX Instrument VHX-1020
The new VHX-1020 System consists of 3 round gauge measuring 5″ each.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterdayâ€™s traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you donâ€™t normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems . Completely engineered and manufactured at our facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!
VHX Instrument System Features
- Displays included with this instrument system:
- Speedometer: 0-120/140/160 MPH analog depending upon application, 0-255 MPH/KPH digitally in message center.
- Tachometer: 0-8,000 analog, 0-9,990 digitally in message center.
- Oil Pressure: 0-80psi analog and digitally.
- Water Temp: 140-220Â°F analog, 0-300Â°F/ 0-150Â°C digitally in message center.
- Voltmeter: 0-17VDC analog and digitally.
- Fuel Level: Empty- Full analog. 0-99% digitally in message center.
- Also shown in the digital message center:
- Trip Odometer (A&B)
- Resettable Service Odometer
- 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH) timer
- Â¼ mile timer
- Â¼ mile speed display
- High Speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Various Indicators can also be displayed such as:
- Turn Signals
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control
- 4×4 (when equipped) displayed in message center.
- Wait to Start (when equipped) displayed in message center.
- Automatic Transmission gear indicator is also included which will display the full name (ie: Park, Overdrive, etc.) of the current gear. Utilizing the gear position indicator will require the use of a Dakota Digital GSS-2000 (sold separately) sending unit.
- Dakota Digital instruments systems also include a Demonstration Mode which will cycle the instrument readouts while the vehicle is standing still. This is especially popular while the vehicle is on display at a show, event or simply displaying the instrument system.
- Metric conversions will cycle between MPH or KPH in the digital message center with the press of a button. Full metric analog instrument systems (KPH & Celsius) are not currently available.
- Necessary sensors included for oil pressure (1/8â€ NPT), Water Temp (1/8″ with bushings for 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2â€ NPT as well 12mm and 16mm for GM & LS applications) and speedometer pulse generator.
- Fuel level gauge can read either OEM sensor, or any aftermarket style currently available. A universal fuel level sender, SEN-06-1, can be purchased from Dakota Digital if necessary.
- Fully programmable speedometer for various tire sizes, rear-end gearing combinations, etc.
- Built-in illumination is activated as headlights/ parking lights are activated. The DIM-1 can be purchased from Dakota Digital to increase or decrease the brightness of the display. The DIM-1 is used in conjunction with your headlight switch
- Fully adjustable warning points alert the user of potential vehicle problems in the digital message center
- One-time user settable odometer. This is available only within the first 100 miles of operation. Once exceeded, the mileage can be reset by Dakota Digital at a charge of $20.
** Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Part Number VHX-1020
|Dimensions||24 x 14 x 10 in|