Ridetech 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird Level 2 Air System
1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird Level 2 Air System
Level 2 Complete Air Suspension System for 67-69 GM “F” Body
- Delrin Bushings for increased performance
- .219 Wall DOM Tubing for lasting strength and reliability
- Caster Slugs for easy adjustment
- Proper Ball Joint Selectionâ€¦ We use a compression ball joint in a compression application and a tension ball joint in a tension application (just like the factory engineered it) to prevent failures
- Black Powder coated for lasting appearance and protection
- Installed Cross shafts & Ball Joint
- Optimized ball joint angle to ensure no binding during extreme suspension travel
- Jig welded to ensure that every part is built right, every time
Ridetech Bolt-on 4-link
The Bolt-on 4-link from Ridetech, formally known as the Airbar, is a 4-link rear suspension that will directly bolt into the oem leafspring mounts of your prized musclecar… no cutting, no fabrication, just 4 small tabs to weld to the axle for your upper bars. The ride height of your car is typically lowered by approximately 2″. The ride quality and performance is dramatically improved over stock… instead of a wallowing soft ride youâ€™ll experience a crisp, controlled ride quality that will inspire more confidence for performance driving.
1. The Ridetech 4-Link system lowers vehicle ride height and provides the ability to go even lower when not being driven by lowering the air pressure further.
2. Pre-engineered mounting hardware to maintain ground clearance, driveline angles, tire clearance and load capacities
3. Bolt-on installation (no fabrication required)
4. Greatly improved handling performance
5. Ultimate ride quality.
Ridetech Part #: 11160299