TCI 1955-1959 Chevy Pickup Kit Coil Spring IFS 233-2354-00
1955-1959 Chevy Pickup Kit Coil Spring IFS,
Charlotte Rod and Custom is proud to offer the 1955-1959 Chevy Pickup Coil Spring IFS from TCI Engineering. This unit is completely American made. It is not pieced together with foreign parts. It is a Total Cost Involved product manufactured in the USA. All TCI Products are engineered with US DOM Steel. Lifetime warranty on all TCI Engineering Fabricated parts. The front Coil-Spring IFS complete assembly is engineered for 1955-1959 Chevy Pickup.
The Coil-Spring Complete Assembly Includes:
- Coil Spring Shock Towers
- 1Ã¢â‚¬Â Upper tubular A-arms
- 1 1/8Ã¢â‚¬Â Lower tubular A-arms
- Spindles (Stock height or 2Ã¢â‚¬Â drop)
- New manual rack and pinion gear
- 11Ã¢â‚¬Â smooth vented rotors with big bore calipers disc brake kit
- Black powder-coated springs
- Plain anti-roll bar
- Painted shocks
Coil-Spring IFS unit Features:
- The TCI IFS is 40 lbs lighter than a stock front end.
- This front end is engineered to have a cleaner look, easier installation and drivability, and better handling.
- Engineered with new front sheet metal mounting design that improves install and alignment.
- The redesigned upper mounting control arm brackets provide capabilities to fine-tune alignment, adjustability and control of camber and caster.
- Heavy-duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability.
- New adjustable bolt-on down bars make installation a snap.
- Engine mounts built for small block, big block and all LS engine applications.
- New complete bolt-on front end suspensions using stock bolt holes.
- New engine mounts placement to gain room for the steering shaft.
- New inner panels allow wider wheel and tire setup.
Other Available Options (call Charlotte Rod for details):
- Polished stainless A-arms
- Black powder coated A-arms
- Power rack & pinion steering gear
- Chrome anti-roll bar
- Air spring suspension
- 12″ brakes or 13″ brakes
Rotors, spindles and brake units come assembled with bearings packed with hi-temp grease.
Part Number: 233-2354-00
TCI – Total Cost Involved Engineering